The extraordinary company event. Perfect for teambuilding & indoor company events
Team building events have a firm place in companies. After all, you are most successful if you have a good team that can adapt to different situations and challenges and work together. Our quests and challenges require both systematic approaches and free thinking. Cooperation and knowledge sharing lead to success. We at Plan B Escape Game are experienced in dealing with large corporate events and can offer your company just that. Having success together in a playful way welds together and motivates.
At Plan B Escape Game, you can book a special company event for your employees. Reserve our location with 2-3 exciting Escape Rooms. Each adventure team is provided with a personal game manager who will accompany you before, during and after the entire game. You will create a team event for your employees and co-workers that they will never forget.
The offer for companies includes the following
- Drinks as required (beer, sparkling wine, soft drinks, water…);
- Snacks for the players;
- A Polaroid-Photo at the end;
- Accommodates up to 40 people;
- Certificates for the winners;
Team spirit & communication
You and your team will face a new challenging exercise and profit from an experience in which your employees can also get to know each other outside the office. Our concept, adapted for company trips and teambuilding events, offers more than just a conventional journey. A team escape event at Plan B promotes team spirit, cooperation and a playful approach to problems.
3 arguments for a company event at Plan B
- Efficient Boring workshops or trivial day trips – at Escape Plan B teambuilding does not take more than 60 minutes.
- Sustainable The cohesion and creativity that is released during an escape game will also lead to a dynamic climate in your company in the long term.
- Positive In addition to promoting cooperation and skills such as creativity and logic, of course, a positive group feeling remains after successfully having escaped with your team.